(iTech) warrants its product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of:
- Two years for panels, keypads and panel modules (Not including modules manufactured by a 3rd part supplier).
- Two years for Hardwired intrusion sensors (Not including Smoke Detectors).
- Two years for Wireless intrusion sensors & Wireless Magnetic reed switches (Not includingSmoke Detectors or batteries)
- 12 months for Hardwired or Wireless Smoke Detectors (Not including batteries)
- 12 months for Wireless arm/disarm/panic remote control keyfobs (Not including batteries)
- 12 months on sealed lead acid batteries, sirens and CCTV products
from the last day of the week and year whose numbers are printed on the printed circuit board inside the product.
iTech’s obligation is limited to repairing or replacing this product, at its option, free of charge for materials or labor, if it is proved to be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use and service. iTech shall have no obligation under this Limited Warranty or otherwise if the product is altered or improperly repaired or serviced by anyone other then iTech.
There are no warranties, expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no case shall iTech be liable to anyone for any consequential or incidental damages for breach of this or any other warranty, expressed or implied, or upon any other basis of liability whatsoever, even if the loss or damage is caused by Crow’s own negligence or fault.
iTech does not represent that this product can not be compromised or circumvented; that this product will prevent any person injury or property loss or damage by burglary, robbery, fire or otherwise; or that this product will in all cases provide adequate warning or protection. Purchaser understands that a properly installed and maintained product can only reduce the risk of burglary,robbery or other events occurring without providing an alarm, but it is not insurance or a guarantee that such will not occur or that there will be no personal injury or property loss or damage as a result. Consequently, iTech shall have no liability for any personal injury, property damage or any other loss based on claim that this product failed to give any warning. However, if iTech is held liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage arising under this limited warranty or otherwise, regardless of cause or origin, iTech’s maximum liability shall not in any case exceed the purchase price of this product, which shall be the COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE remedy against iTech.
Goods Returned for Credit
Any goods to be returned for credit must;
- Be arranged with iTech by way of A ‘RAN’ (Return Authorisation Number) Prior to returning the goods. This can be done by calling your local iTech office or distributor.
- Be returned Freight Paid by the sender (iTech customer)
- Be done so within 14 days of purchase
- Include a copy of the original sellers (iTech) invoice
- Be in ‘as new condition’ (without damage to screw terminals or the screw heads of the wiring terminals)
- Include All accessories purchased as part of the product (Eg: Phone Cords, Tamper Switches, Fuses, Resistor Kit, All manuals/documentation)
- Be returned in the original product packaging.
or credit may be refused.
The issuing of a credit may be refused or a re-stocking fee may apply (at iTech’s discretion) if;
- The goods were returned to iTech without iTech’s prior knowledge.
- The returned goods were supplied by iTech as part of a special order by the purchaser and iTech does Not carry that product as part of its product range.
- The returned goods were originally purchased for the purposes of copying, duplicating or reverse engineering.
- The goods are returned more than 14 days from original purchase date.
Goods returned for credit more than 30 days from the original purchase date will incur a 25% restocking fee.